Aradhana Shukla, Ashok Sharma, Nidhi Shri Shukla
Email ID Not Available
Aradhana Shukla1, Ashok Sharma2, Nidhi Shri Shukla3
1Assistant Professor, Vipra Arts Commerce and Physical Education College, Raipur (C.G.).
2J.Y. Govt. Chhattisgarh College, Raipur (C.G.).
3Assistant Professor, Vipra Arts Commerce and Physical Education College, Raipur (C.G.).
Volume - 10,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2022
A Study of Role and Performance of Chhattisgarh State Distribution Company Limited” which basically relates to the Commercial, Financial Functioning and administrative structure with consumer and employees satisfaction of CSPDCL. Distribution company of the Chhattisgarh state is the largest revenue generating unit among all five companies of power sector in state. It directly deals with the consumers and analyses the demand and supply rate which ultimately complement the generating units for demand mitigation purpose. CSPDCL generates revenue as it directly squares up the charges of unit consumption as billing system and gets paid by consumer of all sectors at its single window collection corner. So, CSPDCL not only go through the billing and distribution services but undertakes the other area of services which are such as --Adopting best practices, Implementing modern technology in the business, Reducing distribution losses, Providing reliability and quality power to the consumer’s at affordable rates, Facilitating with power supply to the consumer 24 hours * 365 days, Providing consumer satisfaction through service excellence, Implementing policies supporting faster economic growth of CG state.
Cite this article:
Aradhana Shukla, Ashok Sharma, Nidhi Shri Shukla. An Analytical Study on Budget Statement of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences. 2022; 10(2):55-8.
Aradhana Shukla, Ashok Sharma, Nidhi Shri Shukla. An Analytical Study on Budget Statement of Chhattisgarh State Power Distribution Company Limited. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences. 2022; 10(2):55-8. Available on: https://ijassonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2022-10-2-1
1. Annual Report of CSPDCL 2016 to 2021 including financial statement from https://www.cspdcl.co.in/cseb/(S(cj3ryq1oyq4yqkl3ngjaek0z))/frmFnA.aspx
2. A. S. Pabla 2019 hand book of Electric Power Distribution
3. Ankit Agrawal; Y B K Reddy; S.K. Pradhan; B.K. Rout:-“Renewable energy integration and Deployment strategies: A case study for Chhattisgarh”., Research scholar, BITS Pilani, AGM, Solar energy corporation of India Ltd., A.P. BITS PILANI respectively.
4. Ajai Nirula, October 2019; Article; “India’s power distribution sector: An assessment of financial and operational sustainability”.
5. NITI AYOG; RMI, Energy Transform; August 2021; “Turning around the power distribution sector learning and best practices from reforms”. https://www.niti.gov.in
6. Kesia Braga, Carlos Rufin, Roberto Brandao, Ernani Torres; Gesel, Federal University of Rio De Janerio Brazil.; 1st Energy Economics Iberian Confrence EEIC/CIEE 2016, Feb, Libon, Portugal, APEEN and AEEE.