The present study focuses on the intensive study of consumer behaviour. The study identified the reason of the consumer behaviour, while purchasing the smart phone. The various factor, the customer see or search in any particular smart phone before purchasing it. Total 21 factors or features of smart phone was identified the customer prefer, while he/she purchases the smart phone. The most important and least important factor have been figure out in the study. As the product mobile in the earlier time was used for only means of communication apart from it, there was no use of mobile phone had been carried out, but in the present time in which we all are using modern technologies and start multiple use of mobile i.e, for communication, as camera, for e-mail ,video calling, as a mini computer etc. As the need or requirement of customer shifted from single use of mobile (Keypad phone) to the multiple use of mobile (smart phone). So all the manufacturing companies of mobile like Samsung, Oppo, Vivo, Nokia, I-phone, Micromax, Intex, Motorola etc expanding or adding or upgrading their product to fight in the cut throat competition. All these companies study the consumer behaviour before launching the new model of smart phone. This study is the need of the present time the research design of the study is descripture as well as analytical in nature. The random sampling technique is used for data collection. The primary as well as secondary data is used under the study.
Cite this article:
Ridwana Hasan, Priya Verma. A Study of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Behaviour Towards Purchasing a Smart Phone in Raipur City. Int. J. Ad. Social Sciences. 2020; 8(3):87-95. doi: 10.5958/2454-2679.2020.00008.0
Ridwana Hasan, Priya Verma. A Study of Factors Influencing Consumer’s Behaviour Towards Purchasing a Smart Phone in Raipur City. Int. J. Ad. Social Sciences. 2020; 8(3):87-95. doi: 10.5958/2454-2679.2020.00008.0 Available on: https://ijassonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-8-3-4
• CITATION FROM WEBSITE:
5. http://images.app.goo.gl\WpPqWFb5gs TDDzVN6
6. Wright Julian; “access pricing under competition: an application to cellular an application to cellular networks”. The journal of industrial economics, September 2002, PP .28-315.
7. Sundaram Satya, in his article “Cost Reduction top priority in telecom sector” facts for you, Vol. 28. No. 4, January 2008, PP.21-23.
8. Bhatt Mayank, in his article “A study of mobile Phone Usage Among the Post Graduate Students”, Indian Journal of Marketing, April 2008, PP. 13-21
9. Mengze Shi, Chiang Jeongwen and Rhee Byoung Duk in their article “Price Competition with Reduced Consumer Switching Costs: The Case of “Wireless Number Portability” in the cellular phone industry” Management Science, Vol.52. No.1, January 2006, PP.27-38.
10. For consumer behavior study by writer Dr. Dharmendra Kumar