Sunita Maurya, Priyanka Suryavanshi
email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunita Maurya¹, Dr. Priyanka Suryavanshi²
¹Ph.D Research Scholar, Department of Home Science, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University, Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Road, Lucknow, U.P. 226013.
2Assistant Professor, Department of Home Science, Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti Language University, Sitapur-Hardoi Bypass Road, Lucknow, U.P. 226013.
Volume - 9,
Issue - 2,
Year - 2021
Cybercrime is one such crime in which today's youth are most affected. The changing network of social media day by day, when people's information is being misused, it is not known. There is a lack of awareness and proper use of social media among adolescents. Due to which the misuse of their personal information is increasing day by day. Cyber crime involves theft of many types of information, in which today's youth is affected by data manipulation, hacking, spam mail, cyber crime, fake calls, rumors of social networks, cyberbullying etc. Through the present research, an attempt has been made to clarify on the basis of information obtained from various researches.
Cite this article:
Sunita Maurya, Priyanka Suryavanshi. A Study into the Cyber Crime Awareness among College Going Student. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences. 2021; 9(2): 83-6. doi: 10.52711/2454-2679.2021.00005
Sunita Maurya, Priyanka Suryavanshi. A Study into the Cyber Crime Awareness among College Going Student. International Journal of Advances in Social Sciences. 2021; 9(2): 83-6. doi: 10.52711/2454-2679.2021.00005 Available on: https://ijassonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2021-9-2-3
1. Mantri G.R. (25 Nov. 2018). Channelization of social media through cyber law and its enforcement challenges in India.
2. Martis P. L. and MSA A.(2018). Cyber Crime Awareness Among Youth in Udupi District.
3. D. A.P. Mathias.(2018). “A Survey Report On Cybercrime Awareness Among Graduate And Postgraduate Students Of Government In Stitutions In Chickmagaluru, Karanatka, India and A Subsequent Effort to Educate them Through a Seminar”.
4. C. V. Sukanya K. P., Raju.(2017). “Cyber Law Awareness among Youth of Malappuram District”.
5. Ludwig Slusky and Parvizpartow Navid’s (2011), “Student Information Security Practices and Awareness”.
6. Ms. Aparna and Dr.(2012),did a study “Preventing cyber crime:A Study Regarding Awareness Of Cyber Crime In Tricity ”.
7. Mehta S. and Singh V.(2013), “A Study Of Awareness About Cyberlawes In The Indian Society”
8. Zwilling M. (2020). “Cyber Security Awarenss, Knowledge and Behavior: A Comprative Study”.
9. Moallem. A.(2017). “Cyber Security Awareness Among College Student”
10. Kamal M. M., Chawhnury I.A., Haque N., Chowdhury M.I., Islam M.N. (2012). “Nature of Cyber Crime and its Impacts on Young People : A Case From Bangladesh.
11. Mehta S.& Singh V. (2013), “A Study on Awareness About Cyberlows in the India Society”
12. https://www.researchgate.net/publication/307594049, A study on the cyber criminals a globel problem.08/02/2020.
13. https://hi.m.wikipedia.org 08/02/2020.
15. Rahman M.A.(2016).”Cyber Crime affects society in different ways”. e-paper.
16. Urmila goel (2014), “Awareness among B.ED. teacher training towards cyber-crime-A study” new Delhi publisher 2014 , August and December.