Bibliometrics is the study of the use of documents and pattern of publication in which mathematical and statistical method have been applied, bibliometric is a division of information theory. which analysis quantitatively the recorded knowledge to know its properties and behaviour. it was observed and discussions with regard to bibliographic form, supervision per year awarded theses, ranking of journal, and country.
Cite this article:
Sunita Pawar. Bibliometric: A Research Technique. Int. J. Ad. Social Sciences. 2020; 8(3):105-110. doi: 10.5958/2454-2679.2020.00011.0
Sunita Pawar. Bibliometric: A Research Technique. Int. J. Ad. Social Sciences. 2020; 8(3):105-110. doi: 10.5958/2454-2679.2020.00011.0 Available on: https://ijassonline.in/AbstractView.aspx?PID=2020-8-3-7
1. Lota, A J. The frequency distribution of scientific productivity. Journal of Washington Academy of science.16;1926;323.
2. Bradford, S C. Source of information on specific subject Engineering .137,1934;85_86.
3. Ramakrishna (N. V) and Panagann (N. B) Bibliometrics of Animal cell culture technology literature: A study based on the animal cell Biotechnology.Annals of library scienceand Doumentation.46:1999.
4. Prithard (Allan)Statistical bibliography or bibliometric. Journal of Documentation.25,4:348-349
5. Mubeen (M. A) Bibliographic coupling: aempirical study of economics. Annal of libraryand information sciene Documentation 42,2:1995.
6. Hulme, F w. Statistical bibliography in relation to the growth of modern civilization. 1923. Grafton, London.
7. Garfield, E. The mystery of the transposed journal lists. Current Contents, Life Science.14,31;1971;5_6.
8. Lawani (S.M). Bibliometrics: Its foundations, methods and application; library vol.31(4);1981